Thursday, March 19, 2015

There are many kinds of SUICIDE


Yesterday 17/3/15 I discuss the issue of suicide with myB.Com Part one students. When I took Brain Storm, most of them told me `how one can suicide`. I told them that: "that is only one extreme form of suicide, however, most of us are unconciously doing same practice in our daily lives". My students were astonished and with full of curisity turned to me and say "how sir". I told them "when we are using drugs, when we are killing time, when we are not involving ourselves in studies, when we have bad company, when we are followers of some treacherous political, relligious leaders or Parties" I further suggest them to use their brains and train their brain to create critical questions as they can be able to understand real motives and intentions of fake people. 
Regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment